‘Our objective is to maximise development potential whilst ensuring proposals are both supportable and justifiable in terms of landscape, townscape and visual amenity issues.’
We have considerable experience in advising a broad range of public and private sector clients on a variety of developments.
Our key areas of work include:
- Preparation of specialist landscape and visual evidence and appearance at planning appeals, hearings and Public Inquiries as expert witness.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA).
- Full landscape design services at all levels from initial concept to detail.
- Feasibility / health check analysis of a site’s capacity for development.
- Flexibility within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Supporting information accompanying large and small scale planning applications.
- Environmental Statements & Landscape and Visual Chapter for Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Strategic design and masterplanning services including Development Framework Plans and Landscape Masterplans.
- Discharge of landscape related planning conditions and reserved matters.
- Detail design and implementation of soft and hard landscape schemes.
- Detail design and specification of dedicated playspaces associated with new development sites.
- Before & After Visualisations and Photomontages.
- 3-D visualisations of proposals.
For more information, please contact us