- Aspect Landscape Planning have advised a number of key clients within the healthcare industry including BUPA, Sunrise Senior Living and Signature Senior Lifestyle, contributing to numerous applications many of which were heard at Public Inquiry.
- Assessment and appraisal of sites for new development, including assisted living, and the redevelopment of former hospital sites for new land uses.
- Assessments will include an appraisal of national and local policy, together with landscape / townscape character and visual amenities which will inform the proposals for the site.
- Preparation of supporting information, which may include strategic and detailed masterplans, landscape and visual impact assessments and expert evidence.
- Design will range from strategic masterplans which identify key land uses within a landscape structure through to detailed design which illustrates how the proposals will be integrated into their immediate setting. Detailed design may also include the preparation of information for sensory and reminiscence gardens or how existing mature parkland can be integrated into new land uses.
- Aspect have considerable experience in providing expert evidence with regard to the redevelopment of former hospitals and the provision of new health care facilities at Public Inquiries nationwide.