About Aspect Landscape Planning
Aspect Landscape Planning Ltd has considerable experience in advising a broad range of public and private sector clients on developments including major food and non food retail developments; residential developments; sites from application to strategic land promotion; health care projects including higher density assisted living; industrial developments; renewable energy schemes; minerals and waste; urban, town centre, semi rural and rural developments; together with brown field regeneration sites.
Aspect Landscape Planning Ltd is headed up by company Director, Ben Wright. Ben has considerable experience in the field of landscape planning and has given evidence at numerous Public Inquiries with barristers from 4-5 Grays Inn, Landmark Chambers, No.5 Chambers and 39 Essex Street.
Our objective is to maxmise development potential whilst ensuring that proposals are both supportable and justifiable in terms of landscape, townscape and visual amenity issues.
Key Areas of Work
- Preparation of evidence and appearance at appeals and Local Development Framework Inquiries
- Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment
- Feasibility / health check analysis
- Flexibility within a multi disciplinary team
- Supporting information accompanying large and small scale planning applications
- Arboriculture / tree issues
- Environmental Statements
- Strategic design and masterplanning
- Detail design and implementation of soft and hard landscape schemes